How to use the Hydrosol:
1. For traditional European use: soak a cotton pad in the pure lotion and gently wipe the skin according to the skin texture.
2. As a toner: After cleansing the skin, soak a cotton pad and wipe over the skin or apply an appropriate amount to the skin and gently pat until absorbed.
3. For mask: After cleansing the skin, apply a moistened mask paper or cotton pad and leave on the face for 15 minutes.
4. Aloe Vera Mask: After applying pure aloe vera gel, apply a wet mask with pure dew for about 10 minutes.
5. Herbal bath: Pour about 20ml of pure lotion into the bath water for an aromatic herbal bath to purify and nourish the skin.
6. Aromatic Hydrating Spray: Put in a small spray bottle and carry with you to spray. Remember to blot up any water droplets on your face with a tissue after spraying to prevent them from carrying away the original moisture.
7. Mineral Mask: In place of distilled water, mix with herbal mineral mask clay powder to double the moisturising and nourishing effect.
8. Dilute skin care products: blend with an appropriate amount to help hydrate and restore the skin, adding a small amount of essential oils to enhance the healing effect.
9. Hair Spray: Spray on hair to smooth and soften it, protect it from UV rays, and prevent it from getting oil and smoke.
10. Indoor spray: spray the flower water indoors as a natural air freshener.
11. Health drink: dilute with a ratio of 200 water to 1 pure essence, e.g. in a 1000ml bottle of water, pour in about 5ml of pure essence, fill up with water and drink slowly throughout the day.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Away from direct sunlight or heat.
Caution: For external use only. Do not use on children. Perform a patch test on your skin to check for an allergic reaction. Do not make contact with eyes and open wounds.