‚ÄúChemistry of Essential Oils Made Even Simpler‚Äù by¬†Michelle M Truman, Ed.D., is a distillation of the seminal book ‚ÄúChemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple‚Äù by¬†David Stewart, Ph.D.¬† It provides a fundamental look at the why and how Essential Oils work in the body.¬† It also delves into the different perspectives on aromatherapy and the different grades of Essential Oils.¬† The graphics and illustrations aid in understanding basic chemistry formulations through the beginning stages of quantum physics.¬†¬† Molecules of Essential Oils are packed with power and action and do wonderful things in the body.¬† If we have a basic understanding of how they work we can use them more effectively.¬†
Overview of Topics:
- Why Do I Need to Know Chemistry?
- Left and Right Brain Work Together
- Use Oils to Assist in Comprehension
- Four Ways Essential Oils Get into the Body
- How are Essential Oils Used?
- Essential Oils in the United States
- Growing a Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
- Are all Oils Created Equally?
- Example of a Food Grade Oil
- Synthetic vs Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
- Synthetics Do Not Heal
- What Exactly is an Essential Oil?
- Essential Oils and Fatty Oils
- What is Homeostasis?
- Essential Oils Bring the Body Back into Balance or Homeostasis
- What is Chemistry?
- Is Electricity in Every Chemical Process?
- God's Plan for Creation in a Table (periodic table)
- The Periodic Table of Elements
- Who Discovered the Periodic Table?
- How do the Elements Interact in the Body?
- Plus 73 more help;.
Published: 1st¬†Printing 2012, 2nd¬†Printing 2013
Size: 8.25 x 11 x .25;